DATA ANALYSIS FOR DECISION MAKING
|Theme: ||Information Technology Management & Uses |
|Date: ||June 25, 2019 to June 27, 2019|
• Very good knowledge of Excel.
• Participant shall bring their laptops for use in the workshop. It is required to have Microsoft Office 2007 or later.
|Main Content: ||• Spreadsheet refresher|
• The Normal Curve and its Applications
• Goodness of Fit and Independence Testing
• Independence Testing
• Simple and Multiple Regression
• Monitoring Processes with SPC
• Optimizing Operations
• Cluster Analysis.
|Objectives: ||• Learn how to use the Normal (Bell) for a variety of purposes|
• Apply goodness of fit tests to check if samples have the same behavior as mother populations (branch vs bank, bank vs all banks, sectors vs all the bank)
• Apply Independence test to check if a two-way classification by 2 factor shows the 2 factors to be dependent or independent of one another
• Use regression to analyze possible cause and effect between 1 or more independent variables and 1 dependent variable
• Apply various forecasting and trend defining techniques
• Build optimization models that include constraints to maximize returns, minimize costs, minimize capacity, etc.
• Apply Clustering to arrive at robust (rather than arbitrary) categorization of data.
|Partitcipant Profile: ||Employees in credit, treasury, accounts and operations departments.|
|Duration: ||Two-day training activity.|
|Fees: ||500$ (+11% VAT)||
From: July 9, 2019
To: July 12, 2019
From: July 16, 2019
To: July 18, 2019