COBIT ® 2019 FOUNDATION
|Theme: ||Information Technology Management & Uses |
|Date: ||July 09, 2019 to July 12, 2019|
|Description: ||COBIT ® is a framework for the enterprise governance and management of information and technology that supports enterprise goal achievement. This Foundation Course is intended for current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders as well as those new to COBIT who are interested in achieving the latest foundation certificate. This course highlights the concepts, models and key definitions of the COBIT framework and helps prepare learners to take the COBIT 2019 Foundation Exam.|
|Main Content: ||• Introduction|
• Framework Introduction
• Governance System Components
• Governance and Management Objectives
• Performance Management
• Designing a Tailored Governance System
• Business Case
• Implementing Enterprise Governance over IT.
|Objectives: ||• Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.|
• Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT product architecture.
• Understand and describe the governance “system” and governance “framework” principles and components.
• Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements and relationships to governance components.
• Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
• Discover how to design and implement a tailored governance system using COBIT.
• Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
|Partitcipant Profile: ||business managers, auditors, IT Governance professionals, business relationship managers, IT Management consultants.|
|Duration: ||12 hours of training.|
|Fees: ||900$ (+11% VAT)||
From: July 9, 2019
To: July 12, 2019
From: July 16, 2019
To: July 18, 2019