BRANCH MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
|Date: ||March 12, 2019 to March 14, 2019|
|Main Content: ||• How to assume branch manager responsibilities?|
• How to promote a professional image?
• How to be socially intelligent?
• How to negotiate a business conflict and reach a win-win situation?
• How to build trust and long-term relationship?
• How to manage customer relationship?
• How to lead effectively?
• How to manage sales and maximize branch performance?
• How to understand customer’s needs and introduce banking services?
• How to coach effectively and motivate sales teams?
• How to propose banking product and services to customers?
• How to remain in compliance with bank and regulatory requirements?
• How to manage and report ethical issues?
• How to prevent and manage banking fraud?
• How to detect information security breaches?
• How to manage different security issues?
|Objectives: ||The course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to manage their branches in a professional, ethical and competent manner, and to drive better results for the bank in situations where long term relationships with customers are important.
Participants will also experience blended learning on ABL’s e-learning platform ABL-eT (Ability) that includes online pre-courses and knowledge assessments.
|Partitcipant Profile: ||• Branch managers and future branch managers|
• Deputy branch managers
• Banks’ employees as part of their management development program
• Branch network managers and deputy managers.
|Duration: ||Three-day training activity.|
|Fees: ||1200$ (+11% VAT)||
From: February 19, 2019
To: February 20, 2019
From: February 26, 2019
To: February 27, 2019
From: March 5, 2019
To: March 5, 2019
From: March 6, 2019
To: March 7, 2019
From: March 12, 2019
To: March 14, 2019
From: March 19, 2019
To: March 21, 2019
From: March 28, 2019
To: March 29, 2019